"If there is one aspect of this career that I feel is more important than any other, it’s managing At the end of the day, I believe it’s my responsibility to make sure everyone understands what to expect during a business transaction – the only way to accomplish that is by working with integrity and diligence.” — Jeremy Furtick
Jeremy comes from a long line of entrepreneurs – his great-grandfather ran a Dallas dairy farm at the turn of the 20th Century, his grandmother founded one of Dallas’ oldest private schools in the 1950s and his parents started a specialty advertising firm in Garland in 1982 that is still in operation. So it’s no surprise that Jeremy would find himself working directly with business owners today. He understands the unique challenges business owners face and knows how important business transaction services are to their futures.
Major Accomplishments and Awards:
- VR Business Brokers’ No.1 ranked worldwide agent in 2013, becoming the first repeat top-producer in the company’s 30-year history
- VR Business Brokers’ No.1 ranked worldwide agent in 2007, becoming the only “rookie” top-producer in the company’s 30-year history
- Additional worldwide agent rankings at VR Business Brokers:
- No. 3 in 2010
- No. 3 in 2009
- No. 8 in 2008
- Received VR Business Broker’s quarterly National Victory Register production award 25 times in 33 quarters
- Seven years with KRLD NewsRadio 1080 and the Texas Rangers Radio Network in advertising sales
- NTR (non-traditional revenue) Manager at KRLD NewsRadio 1080 AM in Dallas
- VP Sales with Reef Securities, an oil and gas securities brokerage
- MBA from The University of Texas at Dallas in 2003
- BS in Journalism from Texas A&M University in 1998
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) licensed salesperson
Jeremy’s education, creativity and experience, along with his straight-forward, meticulous personality are all keys to his success. Prior to Sigma ending its contract with the world’s largest business sales franchise organization and becoming an independent firm, Jeremy became one of the most decorated and successful agents in the 35-year history of that franchise.
Starting in 2007, his first full year with the business, Jeremy was named the franchise’s No.1 worldwide agent – the first “rookie” to achieve this prestigious feat in franchise history. He finished No.1 a second time in 2013, becoming the franchise’s only repeat winner. And in 2014 he was well on his way to another No.1 ranking before Sigma ended its franchise relationship. Jeremy was also a top-ten agent three other times, and received the franchise’s quarterly National Victory Register award 25 times in 33 quarters.
Jeremy graduated from Texas A&M University in 1998 with a B.S. in journalism and a marketing minor, before earning an MBA from The University of Texas at Dallas in 2003. Prior to joining Sigma, Jeremy spent seven years at KRLD NewsRadio 1080 and the Texas Rangers Radio Network in advertising sales and sales management, then served as vice president of accounts with Reef Securities, an oil and gas broker-dealer. Jeremy is also a licensed real estate salesperson in the State of Texas.