The Galleria Dallas is a shopping mall and mixed-use development located at the intersection of Interstate 635 and the Dallas North Tollway in the North Dallas neighborhood of Dallas, Texas, United States. It was originally developed by Hines Interests Limited Partnership in 1982. The mall was modeled after a similar Hines development, the Houston Galleria, which opened in 1970. Both malls have ice rinks and a glass vaulted ceiling that is modeled after the historic Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan, Italy. The mall features Banana Republic, The Westin Galleria, Macy’s, Pottery Barn, Nordstrom, American Girl, Gap, and Old Navy among its tenants. The cost of constructing Galleria Dallas was at least $400 million when opened in 1982, ranking it as one of the most expensive construction projects for 1982, following Walt Disney Epcot Center. There are over 200 stores and restaurants, including an ice rink and the Westin Galleria Hotel. The property is owned by an investment consortium advised by UBS Realty Investors LLC, a subsidiary of UBS AG of Zurich, Switzerland, and is managed by Trademark Property Co. Wikipedia
Are you located near The Galleria Dallas and looking for the Professional Dallas business broker Services in Addison? Go to the Sigma Mergers & Acquisitions. It’s only 9 min (5.4 miles) via Dallas North Tollway N. You can just use this driving direction below:
What are the questions You need to ask a business broker?
If you are selling your business for the first time, you might be a bit worried about what to enquire about the business broker you have. Learn More Here
Here are some questions you may want to ask a business broker when considering working with them to sell your business:
- What are your experience and track record in selling businesses similar to mine?
- What is your process for marketing and finding potential buyers for my business?
- How will you communicate with me throughout the process of selling my business?
- What is your fee structure, and how do you get paid?
- How will you help me negotiate the best possible price and terms for my business?
- Do you have any references or testimonials from past clients that I can review?
- What additional resources or support do you offer to help me prepare my business for sale?
- Can you provide any guidance on the legal and financial aspects of selling a business?
- How do you handle confidentiality during the sale process?
- What are your expectations for my involvement in the sale process?
If you are from Addison, TX, you can hire professionals in the field of Sigma Mergers & Acquisitions. Sigma is the best in the industry and has a clean record of a higher success rate. See More Here Spend Your Vacation in Vitruvian Park